The solar cell tester uses different LEDS whose colors are chosen to match the spectrum and intensity of visible sunlight. The flasher is able to do freely defined light pulses ranging from 10ms to 200ms based on the solar cells. Machine performance is fourth better than the IEC 60904 class AAA class. The flash curve contains Suns-Voc evaluation, IV testing, reverse current testing and spectrum response testing.
Suitable for testing all kinds of solar cells, such as crystalline silicon solar cells, thin film solar cells, HIT solar cells and all the other high efficiency solar cells.
- Using LEDS as light generator instead of xenon lamp.
- A+A+A+ class. Spectrum match up to 0.99-1, greatly exceeds IEC 60904-9 2007 class A.
- Spectral output could be varied to mimic different lighting conditions.
- Light pulse is freely defined, ranging from 10ms-200ms.
- It supports series resistance evaluation according to the combination of Suns-Voc testing and IV testing,Reverse current testing from -16V to 0V.
- Support spectrum response testing.
- Long light generator lifetime, the light generator could be used for 24months continuously.
One machine could be used for testing all kinds of solar cells, energy consumption is less. Machine structure is simple, light generator lifetime is long, machine maintenance costs is low, which can reduce the production costs for solar cell and module manufacturers.